𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱:
- 2-3 medium-sized sliced onions
- 3-4 green chillies
- 1 diced tomato
- 2 cloves of diced garlic
- New and improved Wakao #ButterJack
- 3 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼:
- First, you need to saute the chillies, tomatoes, and onions till the onions turn slightly brown.
- Add the masala to this saute and fry the mixture with the masala for another minute and add some salt to taste.
- Add the mashed #ButterJack to this mix, and mash it together.
- There you go! Add some pav to this Jackfruit Kheema and enjoy!