𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱:
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed carom seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon mango powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 11/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- 11/2 teaspoon of corriander powder
- Oil to fry
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Preheat oil to fry the pakodas in on a medium flame. Then in another bowl, mix the chickpea and rice flour with the salt and water to make a thick paste.
- Then add the chillies, carom seeds, red chilli powder, corinder powder, mango powder and garam masala to the paste, along with a tablespoon of oil and mix it well.
- Add your raw jack to the batter and mix it well.
- Next, add the tumeric powder to the mix.
- Your cutlets are ready to fry! Fry the cutlet on a medium to high flame, till they are golden. Remember to flip them and fry both sides.(It may take 5-6 minutes to fry a single round of cutlets)
- Drain them out and get ready to eat them!
You can serve them with green corriander chutney, chilli or tomato sauce.